- We highly recommend you to read our reservation policies. At the moment we confirm your reservation with your credit card, you will be accepting our terms and conditions for reservation.
- To confirm and assure your reservation in Azura Tulum, we require the 50% of the total cost of reservation plus 19% taxes and the 50% plus 19% taxes payment one month before your arrival. Once we proceed with payment, Azura team will send you a confirmation letter and instructions for check in with all your reservation details through email. We suggest you to contact email@example.com if you have any questions or if you would like to modify your reservation. Our check in instructions mail contains important information.
- Security Deposit: For prepaid reservations, the credit card used to make a reservation must be presented at check-in to verify identity, along with photo ID. Cash-paying guests (without credit cards) must provide photo ID and a cash US$200 security deposit, which is refundable upon room inspection and the room is found to be free of physical damages.
- In Azura Tulum we accept payments in cash (mexican pesos, US dollars and euro), and credit card (visa and mastercard). We do not accept traveler’s checks or American Express. If you like, you are able to complete the total payment through bank transfer before your arrival. You can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like bank information and instructions to realise transfer. To confirm your payment, please send us your bank transfer slip via mail.
- During Christmas and New Year’s Eve (December 19th- January 4th) a 6 nights reservation is mandatory and 3 nights reservation is mandatory from 12th- 23th December and during Easter.
- Pets are allowed, less than 15 pounds/ 7kg, $30 usd nightly rate.
- We highly suggest to all of our guests to purchase a travel insurance. A good travel insurance takes care about flights and lodging cancellations in case there would be a hurricane or any other situation in which flights can be cancelled. Also in case of accident, sickness, medical attention or robbery.